Tuesday 17 January 2012

Paris, je'taime


It was the love from the first sight... I been in Paris once, but it was enough to fall inlove with this place...


I am so happy here!!



Architecture is just amazing!





Perfect..
 If you are planing to go to there dont forget to take extra memory card to your camera haha. Because there is loads of absolutely gorgeous places you will take pictures. 
I am planing to go to Paris for holiday. Don't know when its just in my future plans.. But I did some research  about most popular attractions in Paris. Here are some of them :


The first one is the Eiffel Tower! Magnifique! 

Louvre Museum 
Louvre Museum and Louvre Pyramide

                                                            Arc de Triomphe 


                                                   Notre Dame 


Sacré-Coeur Basilica



Versailles Palace

 I find this places amazing. And recently I saw a film '' Midnight in Paris''. It was such a beautiful film. I really suggest to watch it if you like romantic type of films. Anyway, its full of  nice scenes where you can see France.  At the beginning there is a short opening scene. ( Check it here!!! ) In this video you can see all these beautiful places and more.... 

xxx




2 comments: