Tuesday 14 May 2013

What's next?

Hmm, so yes I'm finally done with my exams. I am really happy even if I don't know if I passed them or not. Anyway, I can still have a break from studying till 4am and then sleeping a few hours... and then over and over again. I can have some self time now and just start enjoying the summer! Which is great when you know what you want to do. Now this is a tricky part because I have no clue how I want to spend my summer. I know that it sounds a bit boring but that's how I feel right now. Maybe it's because my brain is just drained and tired of constantly thinking and it still might be overloaded with irrelevant information. But actually, I don't need to know what I want to do this summer. I can just relax and do whatever comes up. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do. Live, laugh and enjoy the moment. Sounds like a good plan for me. And for now , I will call it a night. Latters x
Just some random selfie


No comments:

Post a Comment