Monday 7 May 2012

TICK TOCK

How much we can do in 24 hours? Sometimes we do lots but sometimes you just waste your day doing nothing. I know that when people have more stuff to do they also do more then those who have loads of free time. When I had my uni homework and I also had to work so it was really hard times. Yet I submitted my all stuff on time ( most of them hehe ). So I can say that less time you have more stuff you do. Now, I finished uni and I feel that I have a lot of free time but I still have some essential things to do. Like, cleaning my room or washing dishes.. haha. So this is a problem now, cause I avoid those things. I just chill... Practically do nothing. Watching films, chatting or eating hehe.Therefore, I am thinking what to do with myself? How should I push myself to do things I need to? 
In a meantime, while I am going to figure out what to do please suggest me any good ideas how to plan my time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment